Re: Experiences with T.O.A.D.?

From: <d.fowler_at_smmj.com>
Date: 2000/06/28

Pros:
[Quoted] [Quoted] I would just spend the money for SQL Navigator with Debugger ($1k/seat). Admin features etc. Everything else is much higher (SQL Station).. Best bang for the buck.

Cons:
Has problems (doesn't play well with other apps in Windows running concurrently,i.e. ERwin. It is written in Delphi, developers are in Australia. These problems are resource related crashes, force reboot. It's Windows what do you expect.

hth
Dave Fowler
Database Architect