Forms 6i real buggy...

From: JMNpst <jmnpst_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

[Quoted] Having installed Forms/Reports 6i on my W98 client PC, I find that there are alot of small bugs within this software. Whenever I increase the frame on a form, the items default back to its original [Quoted] placement, after I spent hours trying to place them where I want them. The alignment tool doesn't align very well, and whenever I change an item color from <Unspecified> to 'any color', but then remove the color, the form item doen't change back. I also frequently get Illegal Operation errors, and have to [Quoted] shut down, so I end up Saving everytime I make a change to the form - even if I [Quoted] move an item a centimeter cause I'll never know when the error will hit. There are more, somewhat smaller bugs, but its still annoying. Anyone have these problems too?
I have not seen any fix for this at all at Technet, or Metalink at Oracle. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message