Re: A Beginner's Problem

From: <rtproffitt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/26

Marina,
[Quoted] What subdirectory are you sitting in at the time of the call? The Form being called must either: be in the search path (found in the registry), or be in the local directory. (I typically do not launch forms from the Start menu, but from a shortcut in which I put some directory name in "Start In". Otherwise, you put put the explicit pathway into the Call Form call ('drv:\mydir\formname')...

2) I am assuming you have already compiled the form being called and found it to compile successfully (even, run it, to see if everything binds successfully).

Good Luck
Robert Proffitt
Beckman Coulter

In article <150d921e.7bb36eda_at_usw-ex0105-035.remarq.com>,   marina <vasicNOvaSPAM_at_italtbs.com.invalid> wrote:
> I'm trying to call a form from another (in Forms 6i, on an NT
> machine) and all that happens is that the call_form line is
> ignored (or it only seems to be ignored).
> Is there some environment variable that should be set ?
>
> Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
> Up to 100 minutes free!
> http://www.keen.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message