Problem with big package

From: Gabriel <gcastellNOgcSPAM_at_go.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/06/23

[Quoted] Hi Everybody:

I am having a problem with a big package (for me it's not that big, it's like 400 lines) with several procedures, but when I reached around 300 lines every time I tried to save it from a client machine I get this error "TNS: PACKET WRITER FAILURE", but if I do it from the server itselft I don't get this error, can anyone help me??? I've tried to do it from several tools, (procedure builder, sql plus, pl/sql developer, TOAD, same result)

thanks

Gabriel

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message