TORONTO Oracle OCP available immediately

From: Ignacio Gonzalez <ignacio.gonzalez_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 2000/06/23

To whom it may concern,

Dear Mr./Ms.,

My name is Ignacio Gonzalez. I am an system engineer with an OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) in Developer 2000. I live in Burlington and I am looking for a job opportunity anywhere in Toronto GTA and surrounding areas (Hamilton, Milton, etc.). I would appreciate having the opportunity to be taken into account as a prospective candidate for any vacant position you may have. I am available immediately. I have strong experience in:

  • Developer 2000 (Forms & Reports) (2 years)
  • PL / SQL (2 years)
  • Store Procedures and Functions (2 years)
  • Triggers (2 years)
  • SQL Plus (2 years)
  • Intermediate Oracle Administration (creating views, synonyms, primary keys, tables, foreign keys, granting resources, etc.)
  • Oracle WEB Application Server (6 months)
  • PowerBuilder (1 year)
  • SDLC-Structure Development Life Cycle (7 years)

I will send my Resume to you if you requested. You can contact me at this email: ignacio.gonzalez_at_sympatico.ca

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter and I look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Ignacio Gonzalez. Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message