Re: snapshots - oracle error ORA-01652:

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/22

Definitely a suggestion, may be an answer. You are prefixing the remote table with an username. As which user are you connecting at the other side. You are not by any chance connected as SYS or SYSTEM (and then I seem to remember snapshots are handled by SYS anyway). In that case you could be looking at the wrong temporary tablespace as the temporary tablespace of those two users is usually SYSTEM.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA