Re: Forms Server & OAS

From: Toine Tuerlings <su007675_at_wolmail.nl>
Date: 2000/06/22

We use it and it works reasonable well. There is a big issue of a memory leak though (see my message a while back).

Performance is really good, considering the infrastructure. In my view this is a very good step towards Intranet applications with rich GUI.

Try to upgrade to Oracle 8 and Developer 6 whenever possible.

TT

Á¤µ¿Á÷ <jungdj_at_heung-a.co.kr> schreef in berichtnieuws RZY15.626$XU4.15243_at_news2.bora.net...
> Our client tool is D2K(developer 2000). And DB is Oracle7.3.4.5
> Our company system was developed by D2k.
> We are trying to change our system from 2-tier to 3-tier using Forms
 Server