Best PL/SQL Developing Tool

From: Tim Humphrey <zzhumphreyt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

[Quoted] I work for a company that has just gotten into Oracle development and [Quoted] right now we use SQL*Plus and the VI editor on Unix to do all of our [Quoted] development. Needless to say, this sucks! Are there any other PL/SQL [Quoted] developing tools that we can use? I've tried TOAD and it's pretty [Quoted] nice, but I was wondering if there was anything better that other people are using.

--

[Quoted] ..._Tim_...
--=[It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.]=--

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message