Re: Using Designer after upgrade to 816 and full database import

From: Onno <o.vinkhuyzen_at_truston.com>
Date: 2000/06/22

Thanks, I did that. And after that consolidated the users, But then I seemed to have more problems than before. My whole database gave more and more problems, so I de-installed and installed again (and again). Problems not yet solved. Last try just installing the database I got an error message ORA-01119 saying that there was not enough space left for a datafile to be created on the device. I had 1.5 GB free space left for my last datafile, the others were created, and the datafile was to be 500 MB. Please tell me this is not an Oracle bug.

Onno