Re: Custom in WebDB

From: Klaus Zeuch <Klaus.Zeuch_at_erls04.siemens.de>
Date: 2000/06/21

Hi,

javascript items are handled in package webdb.wwv_javascript and generated *at runtime* (checkall in webdb.wwv_javascript.check_all_args). You can modify this package - but with the next update of webdb your modifications are lost and modifications affect all the objects you created with webdb.

Klaus

José Luis Beldaño <jbeldano_at_solex.cl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 394fc3dd$1_at_dnewserver.firstcom.cl...