Oracle Performance Counters

From: Joseph Morales <joseph.morales_at_unisys.com>
Date: 2000/06/20

I just installed Oracle under Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, and I expected some new performance counters for Oracle to appear in the Performance [Quoted] Monitor. However, there aren't any. Can anyone guess why the Oracle Performance Counters are missing or how to get them?

Similarly, the Oracle documentation refers to a tool called Oracle Performance Monitor for Windows NT, which is supposed to appear in the Oracle / Database Administration program group. Neither this program nor the shortcut for it seem to be on my system. Do you have any idea why this might be missing or how to get it?

Thanks! Joseph Morales Received on Tue Jun 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message