Re: polling, triggers, java, Oracle, C++

From: Andreas Rothenwaender <Andreas.Rothenwaender_at_safe.at>
Date: 2000/06/20

[Quoted] Oops, that was very friendly!

Sorry, that I have to say this, despite your answer is correct it still lacks of manners and it is beneath contempt.
[Quoted] It would not hurt do write "Sorry, but fact is ..." It's the same amount of letters but shows alot more respect of your neighbour.

[Quoted] Unawarenes is no sin, but rudity is!

Andy

Sybrand Bakker schrieb in Nachricht <961435360.28388.2.pluto.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl>...