Re: Difficult migration question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/06/20

Just forget about 7.3.4
It is going to be desupported at the end of this year, and the way binary objects are being stored has changed structurally between 7.3.4 and 8(i). You will find yourself rewriting your application, or you will end up with an application with obsolete datatypes in 8i.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA