Re: Any Good suggestion for print "Report" thru. Web?

From: Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/06/20

Connor McDonald wrote:

> Patrick Lo wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am going to develop an application on Web (using web browser to access
> > the application) but this application would print a lot of reports. Some
> > of the reports are printed on pre-printed forms. i.e. Fix output is a
> > must.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me which Oracle development tools should I use?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Patrick
>
> Reports Server (part of Developer Server) provides this

As I have not used Reports Server before, would you provide a little bit more information about it?

Firstly, after I have setup the reports server, should I setup print server at the client's side? Secondly, what kind of application can I use to run the reports on the reports server? Forms again? If so, should I setup the form server as well?

[Quoted] Thanks a lot.

--
Patrick Lo