Creating an Oracle database using the Oracle Database Config. Assistant on the client

From: Shiraz Ismail <shiraz.ismailNOshSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: 2000/06/19

Hi. How can I create an Oracle database from the Oracle client using the "Oracle Database Configuration Assistant" installed on the client.

I can use the "Oracle Database Configuration Assistant" on the server but don't see it on the client (I feel I should be able to use this utility on the client, since Oracle 8i also allows you to create databases through the web browser).

Shiraz.

  • Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful