Problems downloading Personal Oracle 8i - poor Oracle support

From: Lieven D'hoore <lieven.dhoore_at_worldonline.be>
Date: 2000/06/18

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been trying to download the evaluation copy of Personal Oracle 8i via [Quoted] the OTN website for weeks now, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful. I wrote [Quoted] to Oracle already two times about this problem, but had no response from [Quoted] them. Was anybody already successful in downloading this? I am really disappointed in Oracle first of all that I am unable to download [Quoted] this software and second of all that Oracle did not replied to me yet.

Lieven Received on Sun Jun 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message