Forms cancel button

From: <bosimon_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

[Quoted] I am new to Developer and have spent a lot of time on the following issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am trying to add a cancel button to a form I'm working on. I want it to close the form just like the Action|Exit menu item -- close without asking any questions or saving anything. I'm using the when_button_pressed trigger and the code is:

Begin
  Exit_form(no_validate, full_rollback);   End;

It insists that the NOT NULL fields in the form be filled out before failing completely by not doing anything. If I take out the parameters it will close the form, but first it asks a lot of questions. Everything I've read says that Exit_Form should behave like Action|Exit. What is missing here?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message