SV: Oracle Developer 6.0 - Installation Problem

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

Guy Dillen <guy.dillen_at_skynet.be> skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:8idp52$bcs$1_at_news1.skynet.be...
> When trying to install certain products on the Oracle Developer 6.0 CD;
> suddenly after installing a portion of it, the Installer exits.
>
> Anyone an idea how this can happen?
>
> Thanks.
>
> ITP
> Guy Dillen
It could be problems with some of the Oracle Installer software on some distributions. We have seen some troubles with the Oracle Installer, it could even be documented on technet.

Lars Sjöström
Sweden Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message