Software developement kit for Oracle Internet Directory(LDAP) ?

From: Martin Terpstra <martin.terpstra_at_ind.alcatel.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

hello,

I have found a lot of info from the oracle site (technet.oracle.com).

The one thing I could not find is Oracle provide an programmers interface
to its Internet Directory service(LDAP). It says any LDAP client can work
together with the Oracle Internet directory service(LDAP server).

In the following page it says the following: http://www.oracle.com/database/oid/index.html?oid3.html

PROVIDING ENTERPRISE DIRECTORY INTEGRATION The final point of Oracle's directory strategy is to provide the tools and services necessary to enable enterprise-wide directory service integration. This includes integration with applications, Oracle relational databases, and other LDAP and legacy directory services. Client integration for Oracle Internet Directory can be provided through any LDAP-compliant software
development kit. These are widely available for a variety of languages including C, Java and Perl.

--> In addition, Oracle will offer software development kits tailored
for use with Oracle
--> Internet Directory with future server releases. This will include
native LDAP interface
--> support for SQL language programs, to allow SQL-based client/server
applications easy
--> access to data stored in the LDAP directory.

Can somebody tell me if Oracle already provides this software development kit ?

thank you.

--
Martin Terpstra                          Alcatel Internetworking
Division