Re: BLOB and WINWORD...

From: Nicolas Dezaire <ndezaire_at_theleme.com>
Date: 2000/06/15

I do what you try to do with Forms 4.5.
If you don't want to create a file, the Word Document must be created by OLE and not from a file.
Forms is only able to open a Word document from a Long field if it as been created by OLE. The content of the field is not the same that if it ad been created from a Word file.

<6gv15.2350$D5.82994_at_wagner.videotron.net>...