Re: Oracle installetion

From: <kemedlin_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

Howdy,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Have you tried installing the developer stuff then OEM without the net8 stuff? I'd try that. Set up everything with developer then do a custom install of OEM without the net8.

Good luck

In article <8i80bd$b25$1_at_suite03.caspur.it>,   "Luca Sanarico" <sanarico_at_di.uniba.it> wrote:
> Could someone tell me how to install Enterprise Manager and Developer
 on the
> same client computer.
> I have the following problem: if I first install Enterprise Manager
 then I
> have problem on Developer's installation. Instead, if I first install
> Developer then I have problem on Enterprice's installation.
>
> Thanks a lot...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message