Check Out Benthic Software

From: <rmsnet_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

I have been using two tool from Benthic Software (http://www.benthicsoftware.com/) that I think are great and are very reasonably priced. I use Golden ($35) with is a SQL tool though you can use it to do anything you can do with SQL*Plus so you cab use it for procedures and functions. I also use GoldView ($20) which is a read-only schema viewer.

The author is always posting improvements and upgrades and the one price entitles you to all future upgrades. When I had some problems getting something working he was very prompt to respond to my email.

He also has a PL/SQL specific tool called PLEdit (also $35). I haven't bought this yet I've making do with Golden but will buy it shortly. I has some advantages for working with lots of stored procedures/functions that Golden does not.

Bob

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message