Developer Forms vs another window interface programming

From: Thanh-Loi Huynh <tlhuynh_at_decimal.ca>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi All,

I have 2 questions?

  1. I would like to know how Oracle Forms can open another windows interface that I worte in C++, and should be exchange data between them. (I mean Forms can open C++ program interface, and C++ can open Forms).
  2. My application was developed with Forms45, But I would like to but more new features like: Treeview with many columns, Listview, Drag & Drop, Spread table control with CheckBox and PullDown list in Cell, and maybe ready for WEB enable. Can anyone tell me which development tools should I use?

Any help, suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thanh-Loi Huynh (TL) Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message