Re: CERTIFICATION

From: <maaher_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

You should also download the Assessment Tests (at education.oracle.com) The questions of this demo are easier than the real ones, but it gives you an idea of what to expect.

In article <8i3bl5$f93$1_at_medousa.forthnet.gr>,   "kostas" <kkoskos_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo
> I am new in the area of ORACLE and I want to try the certification
 developer
> exams
> Please could you give me any advise or material to work.
> I have the oracle cert. book from couchman, is it enough for the
> preparation.
> Does anybody can e-mail me additional questions about the application
> developer exams
> thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message