BLOB and WINWORD...

From: quidam17 <quidam17_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/13

[Quoted] I want to open WORD from FORMS60 for editing document from a BLOB column.

Actually I retreive a BLOB column from a table, put in a file and open word. [Quoted] At the end, I save the WORD document on file and put it in the BLOB column.

This method seems to be archaïc (for me)...

Does anybody can send me a "magic" receipe for opening WORD from a BLOB without using file?

Please, remove "nspam" from address if you want to reply directly to me...

Mario Perreault, Ville de Québec
mperreau_at_nspam.ville.quebec.qc.ca
ISRA #1945 Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message