Forms w/stored procedure question.

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: 2000/06/13

Hi,

Problem with Forms 6:
[Quoted] I know how to create a datablock based on a stored procedure returning a ref cursor.
[Quoted] And I also know that at design-time, I can provide values for the procedure's arguments.
But can it be done at run-time?

Here's the case : I have a first screen where the user can choose the desired record.
When that's done, the user click on a button which call an other screen , which is based on
a stored procedure. One of the procedure's argument value have to be changed for the value
[Quoted] entered in the first screen. I'm at the point where I can retrieve the value entered by the
user (using parameters), but now what should I do ?

thanks

Patrick Received on Tue Jun 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message