OAS Content Service problem

From: <dpurrington_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/12

I'm trying to use the Oracle App Server to store some content. I'm successfully using PL/SQL functions to write HTML docs, and I want to put the forms that call those functions into the repository.

When I use the example form given in the documentation for storing content, I get a error code '500' from the server. I don't think it's getting to the procedure I've written (I've stripped the SP down to a return, with no effect), so it's probably getting caught up in the content service work. On the OAS, it shows up in the log as a 'OWS- 04525: The cartridge throws unknown exception IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0' The error guide suggests turning up logging on the PL/SQL cartridge, which I've done. It doesn't tell me anything, other than I don't see a 'Execution complete' message.

I'm using OAS v 4.0.8.1 on Solaris. My user has been granted 'DBA', so I doubt this is a permissions issue. I'm running out of rope -- any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!

Dave P.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message