Enterprise Manager On Sun UNIX

From: mparish <mparishNOmpSPAM_at_inlogic.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/06/09

I just installed Oracle 8.1.6 Enterprise Edition For Solaris on our UNIX Box. According to the Oracle 8i Installation Guide Enterprise Manager has been installed. I run through the Enterprise Manager Configuation Assistant, so I assume I'be sent up a repository.

My question is: How do I evoke the Enterprise Manager? On my old NT version, Enterprise Manager was installed on the desktop. I'm I suppost to go through a NT GUI, or can I invoke it on the Sun Box?

Sorry if this is a bonehead question, but I'm learning as I go.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!