Re: sqlplus infinite length lines

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: 2000/06/09

[Quoted] I'm not clear about your statement. Do the two statements prevent wrapping? [Quoted] That is what they are intended to do; that is the correct method.

Or, do you still get wrapping even after issuing the two commands? If so, [Quoted] please provide additional information about where you see the wrapped lines. [Quoted] (In SQL*Plus, or when you display the spool file, or elsewhere.)