Designer 1.3.2 - Item group placement...

From: Henrik Krievs <wmhek_at_dffe.dk>
Date: 2000/06/08

Hi' NG !

I'm having at bit of a problem trying to position two vertical itemgroups with 4 small item in each.

eg.

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX

YYYY1                                                       YYYY2
YYYY1                                                       YYYY2
YYYY1                                                       YYYY2
YYYY1                                                       YYYY2

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX All Y's and X's are items.

What I want to do is to bring the "YYY2" items closer to the "YYY1" items, to remove the space between the two "columns".

I've tried to ajust Group Tabulation Table - but it doesn't seem to work.

I don't want to include some kind of programatic effect like hidden an item runtime.

Any comments welcome !

BR, Henrik Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message