Re: WebDB - strange error message

From: Stian Kaasa <stian.kaasa_at_caa.no>
Date: 2000/06/08

Hi again
Thanks to Martin and Fender.
[Quoted] I have now removed the formatted date-fields and I do not use the browser back button. This worked fine for a while. Today, to my great surprise, the [Quoted] "WWV-14612 This row was changed by somebody else" is back. It looks like there must also be a third reason for this message. Any suggestions ?

Have a nice day
Stian Kaasa

<fender650_at_my-deja.com> skrev i melding news:8hmbpk$i0k$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> This error will also occur when using the back buttons instead of the
> buttons within WebDB. For example, after you have updated the row and
> receive update confirmation, do not use the browser back button. You
> must navigate back using the WebDB buttons.
> Hth
>
> Fender
> In article <8hl43e$1dp$1_at_rohrpostix.uta4you.at>,
> Martin.Amer_at_web.de (Martin Amerhauser) wrote:
> > stian.kaasa_at_caa.no (Stian Kaasa) wrote in
> > <xZm%4.21377$C9.408699_at_news1.online.no>:
> >
> > >Hi all
> > >
> > >When trying to update a row using a WebDB form I receive the
 following
> > >error-message:
> > >"WWV-14612 This row was changed by somebody else".
> > >I see no reason for this message. There is no other user logged in.
 When
> > >using other tools there seems to be no problem to update a row, so
 this
> > >must be a problem related to WebDB. Any suggestions anyone ??
> > >
> > >Have a nice day
> > >
> > >Stian Kaasa
> > >

> > Hi
> >
> > just look at page