Re: instalation of Oracle Internet Directory

From: <asokol99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/08

[Quoted] I installed Infrastructure Management products yesterday, created a new instance and now trying to start OiD monitor and getting the same error.
I posted a question in Metalink Forum. We'll see what they say.

Alex Sokol
In article <393D4DC7.8363E0B_at_jazzfree.com>,   noticias <noticias30_at_jazzfree.com> wrote:
> I need help
>
> after installing oracle I have try to run OID but when I execute
> oidmon connect=cc start
> I get
> Error Connecting to Database:-1017
>
> have anybody had the same problem before?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message