Re: Pro*C - host arrays of structure?

From: Obakesan <cjundieseastwd_at_powerup.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/07

Bonjour Pierre

In article <393E34A8.C3B41F6D_at_unilog.fr>, Pierre Charpenay <pcharpenay_at_unilog.fr> wrote:

>Yes ! But this would be probably a properly syntax :
> struct { recipient_id char[22];
> account_code char[1];
> enquiry_num char[2];
> } ftchdOrd;

ahh yes ... I found this about an hour after I posted in the documentation, I had missed it .... I really have to learn to find things better in there....

I altered my approach and settled for a struct of array, as I was passing and returning arrays of struct to C it had shaped my thinking. thanks for the suggestion though, as it was just what I needed.

res-a-voir 8-)

--

See Ya
(when the bandwidth gets better ;-)