Pro*C - host arrays of structure?

From: Obakesan <cjundieseastwd_at_powerup.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/07

HiYa

[Quoted] I know that I can use an structure in a host variable, for example

        EXEC SQL FETCH details_cur INTO

:ftchdOrd.recipient_id:inds[22],
:ftchdOrd.account_code:inds[1],
:ftchdOrd.enquiry_num:inds[2],

where the struct ftchdOrd is declared in the SQL DECLARE area.

[Quoted] also I know that I can use an host array declared in the SQL DECLARE area like:

  char order_seq_num[y][x];
  char citec_order_number[y][x];

and fetch into it in lumps ....

[Quoted] but when I try to make an array of struct it seems to refuse to swallow it. So my question is, can I use an array of struct and fetch into that? or indeed insert in batch with that??

thanks

--

[Quoted] See Ya
(when the bandwidth gets better ;-)