Re: HELP --RUN FROM WEB

From: Ummmm <craigjbNOcrSPAM_at_slkc.uswest.net.invalid>
Date: 2000/06/07

Ludwig,

The Run From Web option in Dev 6.0 allows you to generate the Java version of the form and display it via a Java Runtime. At the minumum, you will need to have a current version of the Oracle JInitiator, the new the better. JInitiator can be installed from several of the Dev 6.0 patches or it can be downloaded from Oracle.

Craig....

In article <3916d9c0_at_news.waldonet.ent.mt>, "Ludwig Mallia" <lumar_at_fastnet.net.mt> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am going to ask about the option RUN FROM WEB included in
 DEV6.0. What

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!