Re: Cold Fusion / InterDev

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/06/06

The ColdFusion administrator's manual can be downloaded from the ColdFusion site and it has everything you need to connect to Oracle with the ColdFusion Server. If you're throwing Apache into the mix it's harder but I can email you some notes from mailto:messnerv_at_ldcorp.com As for the ColdFusion front end, I've only played with it for a day or so - but I liked it.

Van