Re: Date formating without using Format mask

From: <kskasi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

Hello there

Why don't you want to use format mask. You can achieve what you want quite easily if you use format mask. If you have a format mask of DD/MM/RRRR then the date entered in whatever format would be converted to the above format. You can even enter the date as 12-12-2000 or 12 12 00 or 12/12/00. It would aotomatically convert it to the above format. Hope this helps

cheers..kasi