Re: Forms 6.0 prompt background color

From: Guenter Huerkamp <guenter-huerkamp_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2000/06/06

Hello,
to resolve the Background bug in Developer 6i install the tool-utilities from patch 7, at your own risk.
Günter

Hein van Vroonhoven schrieb:

> This problem occurred with patch 6 of Developer 6. In patch 7 it is
> resolved. But in Developer 6i its there again !
> So w wait for patch 1 of for forms 6i before we can use forms 6i.
>
> HTH
>
> Hein van Vroonhoven (software engineeer)
>
> Markus Schwabe wrote in message <8hfupq$14s$1_at_news4.muc.eurocyber.net>...
> >I have the same Problem with Forms 6i (6.0.8.8.0)
> >You have to take SET_ITEM_PROPERTY (PROMPT_BACKGROUND_COLOR, ...)
> >I don't know why its been missing.
> >
> >HTH
> >Markus
> >

> >Palmai Otto <palmai_at_elender.hu> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
 393809F8.9DD4C1C6_at_elender.hu...
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I need some help from Forms experts. In Forms 6.0 the background color
> >> of a simple text item's prompt is the same as the background color of
> >> the text item and there is no extra attribute for prompt background
> >> color. It should have the color of the panel.
> >> The problem was detected after migrating from 5.0 to 6.0. The same forms
> >> was OK in Forms 5.0.
> >> What is the difference?
> >>
> >> Thanks for help,
> >>
> >> Otto

Dipl.-Inform.  Günter Huerkamp

Web        : http://gh.notrix.de

Email
privat     : mailto:guenter-huerkamp_at_t-online.de
privat     : mailto:guenter-huerkamp_at_web.de
dienstlich : mailto:Guenter.Huerkamp_at_lk-wl.nrw.de