SV: oracle reports

From: (wrong string) öström <lasse.sjostrom_at_telia.com>
Date: 2000/06/06

wildpony <z1wildpony_at_hotmail.com> skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:393D4B84.E203B857_at_hotmail.com...
> can someone please direct me to the correct place for
> basic oracle reporting product, and does this use an odbc driver to
> connect to any type or RDBMS ?
> I am currectly scanning the Oracle website for this information but
> currently unable to
> find what i am looking for
It can use ODBC to connect to Oracle, but mainly it uses SQL*Net or whatever that products name is today. Net8 maybe. It uses ODBC to connect to other content sources.

Lars Sjöström
Linköping Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message