Ask for a way to learn Oracle and Developer 2000. HELP PLEASE!!

From: Sue Han <sue_han_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/05

Hi,

[Quoted] I want to learn Oracle database and developer 2000. So I need the softwares.I am going to download

  1. Oracle Forms Developer/Server Release 6i for Windows NT
  2. Oracle8i Personal Edition on NT

Before download them, I want to know if they can work together. I am in Australia, do you know where I can get the free softwares, or with lower price.

If you have another way for self-training, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sue

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message