LOV Limit in WEBDB Reports?

From: Mitija Mosunic <matija.mosunic_at_sf.frb.org>
Date: 2000/06/05

Hi,

I'm trying to create a sql query-based report that has four parameters -- two are text boxes and two are combo boxes that are LOVs. (I created the LOVs statically and using dynamic SQL. I get the same outcomes.) The report pulls out the correct data when I have just the two text boxes and one LOV. However, when I add the second LOV, I get no rows returned. It doesn't matter which LOV I use. When it's a single LOV, I get results. When it's two of them, I get nothing back. Is this a known bug? I've tried getting more info on this at other sites but nothing is mentioned.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer!!! Matija Mosunic Received on Mon Jun 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message