Re: DB_BLOCK_SIZE --- How ??

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/05/31

During the install ORCL is only optionally created  if I remember correctly you can change the SID and the Block Size during this creatoin.

Also after creation you can create a database (additional or original) to your manual specification. For this you can code the thing manually with SVRMGR80 or SQLPLUS , or more wizerd like using Oracle Database Assistant.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United
Kingdom)

The views expressed herein by the author of this document
are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd.