Re: PL/SQL error

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/05/31

yeah,

its the life with PL/SQL. Take the error code and check it out in the oracle's online help to see a better description of it. In this case the oracle had not yet improved!

On Wed, 31 May 2000, SP wrote:

> I'm rewriting PL/SQL code from SQL server7 to Oracle(in SQL PLUS). The
> errors it is returning is not descriptive. Can anyone suggest me to get
> around this (or any other compiler)?
> SP

Sam .T

600 West 26Th Street,                 Phone : (512) 474-2328
Apartment #E 144,                     E-mail: sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu
Austin,                                       sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu
Texas - 78705.                                sambavan_at_tenet.edu

              What I do today is important because
              I'm exchanging a day of my life for it