WebDB - List of Values (LOV) Question

From: Stian Kaasa <stian.kaasa_at_caa.no>
Date: 2000/05/31

Hi

I have a dynamic LOV in a WebDB Form. The SQL statement behind the LOV is the standard select [display_column], [return_column] from [table] where [condition]

I want the condition to be like this: .....where display_column = "The value of another field in the form".

The big question is this:
How do I get the value of a field in the form. The value is only known in the form, since the data has not been sent to the database yet. I suppose there must be a mechanism like "FIELDNAME.VALUE" , but cant find it.

Stian Kaasa Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message