Send Variant NULL to OCX control

From: <phwp1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/31

I have a problem with sending OleVar_Null to OCX control. I trying to execute method Add of the standart TreeView control. The first time parametr relation must be Null. How to send Variant null parametr to OCX control (OleVar_Null do not work,
v number:=Null;
to_Variant(v); - do not work too).
If I sending all OleVar_Null parametrs, in this case all work well. When some of the first parametrs are not null, others - OleVar_Null, all right. When one or more of the previsios parametrs are OleVar_Null, and one or more of nexts parametrs are having value - OCX error 100504 -  wrong number or type parametrs.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message