RTF output from Reports 2.5?

From: Ira Rosen <IROSEN1_at_email.mot.com>
Date: 2000/05/31

I have used the DESNAME, DESTYPE and DESFORMAT system variables to create output in HTML format from Reports 2.5 on Solaris 2.6. I'd like to have reports generate output in RTF format as well (if at all possible) or in another format that I can use to import into and edit using Word 97 or earlier. I know that Word 97 lists HTML as an accepted input format, but I have not been successful in importing the Reports 2.5 HTML output into Word 97. I thought about and tried PDF format but that is not even supported by Word. Any RTF or other format suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

-Ira Rosen Received on Wed May 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message