Re: [Newbie question]WebDB Report

From: Patrick Lo <cylo_at_vtc.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/05/31

Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse wrote:

> Everything's possible, but it will cost you blood sweat and tears.
> I think for your problem, Oracle Reports may be a better solution, it also
> runs over the web and may be integrated in webdb.

If I integrated the Oracle Reports to WebDB, does the clients (using browser to access WebDB server) require to install some plug-in to the browser or some other client software in order to print the report through the WWW?

Besides, if I integrated the Oracle Reports, what version should I use? the Oracle Reports under Developer 6.0? and do I require to run any other kind of server (such as report server) on top of WebDB to complete the task?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Patrick Lo