Senior Oracle DBA Opportunity (Redwood City, Ca.)

From: Scott M. Cleff <Desertrunner_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 2000/05/30

This is an outstanding contract opportunity to work onsite at 'marquee' client for
remote ORACLE DBA subscription services firm. Their services include documenting standards for physical database design, troubleshooting, backup and recovery, monitoring, and tuning.. Their founder DBA's have supported data warehouses, e-commerce systems, and packaged databases from vendors like Oracle, People Soft, SAP, Vantive, Epiphany, ADP,
Siebel/Scopus, Siemens, and others.

Our Client is located in the Redwood City area, and needs an onsite senior DBA to complement remote 24/7 services. There is a possible opportunity to work with 'Parallel Server'.
We are looking for someone with commercial or e-commerce site experience, within an
Oracle/Unix environment. Must have 3 + years experience in a large scale production, and support of mission critical systems environment.

This is a 3 month + contract, with the possibility of long term employment.

If this is of interest to you, or someone you know, please feel free to respond to this by sending us your resume, and/or contact us directly.

Thank you for your time,

Scott M. Cleff
Retained Search Consultant
415-455-9394
Desertrunner_at_earthlink.net Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message