WebDB: create a link in SQL-based report

From: Jim Lewis <pojpl_at_ais.ucla.edu>
Date: 2000/05/30

[Quoted] It is easy in WebDB, if you use the "Query Wizard", to build a report that can link from a column cell value to some other report, passing the value in that cell to the new report.

Unfortunately, in order to be able to use "sum(x)" and "group by" statements in the SQL for a report, we have had to use the "Report from SQL Query" method of creating our WebDB reports since "sum()" and "group by()" are not made available by the "Query Wizard". But we still need to be able to link from a column cell value to another report ("drill-down").

Does anyone know if a link can be used in a "Report from SQL Query" type of WebDB report? If so, just how can this be coded?     Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message