Re: Strange cursor behaviour in Webforms

From: Gerrit Breebaart <gbreebaa_at_assai.nl>
Date: 2000/05/29

Hello,

After searching Metalink and getting a support person from Oracle Netherlands on the subject, we found that it has to do with navigating to a tabbed canves and doing a GO_ITEM or GO_BLOCK. Though this is supposedly supported (it works in Client/Server mode) it reacts kinda funny in Webforms.

Oracle says the're working on it, but no solution yet (hope we kan pursuade our client to work Client/Server in the meantime, or else we're loosing out big time)

Thanks for thinking with us

Gerrit

Gerrit Breebaart <gbreebaa_at_assai.nl> wrote in message news:8g3h13$93b$1_at_porthos.nl.uu.net...
> Hi,
>
> We developed an Oracle Forms application (version 6.0.5.34.0). We want to
> deploy the application both in client-server mode and on an intranet using
> webforms. In client-server mod ethe application runs just fine. When using
> webforms however (regardless of whether we're using IIS 4.0., OAS 4.0.7.
 or